The Random Questionnaire
My cousin tagged me with this on Facebook. I thought I'd share with the world; I don't have any secrets to hide, at least not in these 50 questions.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Despite popular belief, I wasn't named after Audrey Hepburn. I was named after a book character and also TV show character (Audrina, Audra, I believe) and my mother liked the name.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? 2 days ago maybe?
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I like to laugh at it.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? I'm not a huge lunch meat fan, but I do love a good sliced chicken & havarti sandwich...and all the meats that stack on the cubans at that place off 14th St (Atlanta)...
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Nope
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I would aspire to be friends with the wise and might Audrey
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? (Insert Little Britain quote here)
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Unfortunately I do, although they are abnormally large and lots of tax paying citizens agree it's time they got knifed.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? If you push me
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Kashi Go Lean Crunch for a nutritious & delicious pick; ghetto brand Frost-ed Flakes, if you're keeping it real
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Why would I? Do I look like I wear shoes with laces?
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? I prefer gelato, but as for ice cream I guess cookies 'n cream....I've passed enjoying eating cookie dough ice cream and prefer instead the raw dough goodness
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? First, whether or not they are holding a weapon (visible). Second, could they be packing concealed? Third, do they have food or look like they could afford to buy? Fourth, oh wait...you only asked for first...
15. RED OR PINK? Depends on the shade
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Procrastination. I'll write more about it later.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Friends I haven't seen in ages, in far away locales
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST? Of course.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I don't like where this is going.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? birds chirping
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Tenacious Teal
23. FAVORITE SMELL? Man
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? my dad
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yeah, she's my superhero cousin!
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Hockey, live, good seats
27. HAIR COLOR? Dark as ever
28. EYE COLOR? Prettiest green you'll ever see
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes
30. FAVORITE FOOD? We all know that Hamburger Helper makes a great meal.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Okay, look, first the pants question now "happy endings?" Seriously, who wrote these questions....me??
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? You know I don't do film.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Seafoam green
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Depends what continent I'm on
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hisses.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Do you have to keep brining up the fact that I like raw cookie dough?
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? The ladies
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? The guys
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? "Justice for All: Earl Warren and the Nation He Made," by Jim Newton
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? No mouse, no pad.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? No TV, went to bed early.
42. FAVORITE SOUND(S)? "Cha-ching," and laughter
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Geographically, perhaps Hawaii? Not sure.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Ask my toes.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Columbia, SC
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? YOURS!
48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER? I'm single.
49. IS THE CUP HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY? If you're really thirsty, it's half empty. If you're full, it's half full.
50. IF YOU COULD SIT DOWN TO DINNER WITH FIVE PEOPLE WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE? Earl Warren, the apostle Paul, Agatha Christie, Andy Griffith, Salvador Dali.....most random conversation ever, oh and can Amy Sedaris cater? Thanks.